How to fix OnePlus 8 pro touch screen issue
Many users have reported about OnePlus 8 pro touch screen issue.
This issue is more noticeable when the refresh rate is set to Quad HD and 120 Hz, and more significantly when using a keypad with these settings.
How to fix OnePlus 8 pro touch screen issue?
- One of the best solutions is to reduce the resolution or refresh rate of your device.
- A lot of users have reported that they get this issue resolved, but this is not the permanent issue to get rid of it. Good compensation for this issue is to make it full HD at 120 Hz.
- And in case if you change the display resolution, you need to restart your phone. Then the issue might solve.
- Some of the users also stated that disabling a three–finger gesture screen shoot the issue seems to be solved. By following the given steps:
- Go to settings.
- Click on button and gestures.
- Open quick gestures.
- And disable three-finger screen shoot.
- By reducing the developer speed also helps you to get rid of this issue. Follow the given steps to reduce developer speed:
- Go to setting
- Open about phone
- Tap on build number of your mobile until you have seen a pop–up notification of “you are a developer now”
- Now go to settings
- Then to system
- Open developer option
- After that scroll down to the drawing and set an animation at 5x
- And one of the last solutions is to factory reset your device, but you should be sure about the backup of all of your important data before factory reset.
also see related posts
How to deal with lazy user interface on OnePlus 6
What’s your Reaction?