How to fix OnePlus 7 pro ghost touch on the screen
This is one of the major reported issues on the OnePlus forum regarding the OnePlus 7 pro ghost screen. here you will know about how to fix OnePlus 7 pro ghost touch screen issue.
There is an issue of phantom touch on the screen, for which the user is not responsible.
The problem is found randomly on the top of the screen of the mobile phone. CPU–Z app is one of the good and easy ways to know about to test the problem.
As we know, the use of this app can help us to know about the consistent screen ghost touch, but this problem is happening and targeting several apps.
ERROR REGARDING ONEPLUS 7 PRO GHOST SCREEN:
- Some of the users reported that when you knob the NFC off from the quick setting you can get rid of a ghost touch display.
HOW TO GET RID OF GHOST SCREEN:
- Some users believe that this issue can be solved by reducing the latest official oxygen OS build. But this was not as much helpful.
- There was still a problem after updating. As this was not a permanent solution.
Here are some steps that help you to fix the ghost screen on OnePlus 8 pro:
- You should turn off your mobile screen for some time.
- By reducing the brightness of your phone.
- Clean up the screen of your mobile.
- The factory reset your mobile.
- Delete viruses by cleaning up junk files and applications.
Some people also want to know about does factory reset can fix ghost touch?
As everyone knows that factory reset removes all the data, settings, and everything on your device. So, in this way, it increases the chance to fix this issue.
also, see the related post
OnePlus 8 Pro X ray Vison Filter