HOW TO DEAL WITH “OK GOOGLE” VOICE COMMAND ON ONEPLUS 7 PRO
We have seen an issue regarding the “OK GOOGLE” voice command on XDA developers and OnePlus 7 pro forum that it may not work at all or it may work irregularly.
But in some cases, it is also observed that it only stops working when your phone is unlocked.
Listed below are some of the possible solutions to deal with OK GOOGLE command on OnePlus 7 pro:
- If you have installed an app named Plus Beat on your phone, try to uninstall and see your issue is solved or not.
- If you do not find that app on your home screen, then you should open the play store to find that Google app.
- When to get that app tap to uninstall or and uninstall all the updates.
- When you are done with it, try to tap update and reboot your mobile phone. Now, setup OK GOOGLE again.
- It is also reported that some people also get rid of this issue by factory reset your devices.
- If you want to try it, you should be sure that you have backed-up all of your data because the factory reset removes all of your data.
- Go to the setting.
- Open system setting.
- Select the reset option.
- Then erase all data.
- Reset your phone.
- Enter the pin or password of your phone.
- Tap on the Next button.
- And erase everything.
You can also enable ok Google voice commands by going through the following steps:
- Swipe up your home screen
- Tap on Google
- Say “OK GOOGLE”
- On-screen, prompt should be followed to set up Google assistance
also see related post
How to fix OnePlus 7 pro ghost touch on the screen
What’s your Reaction?