An issue with Wi-Fi connectivity on your OnePlus 6
This is one of the major issues of Wi-Fi connectivity on your OnePlus 6 faced by the users.
They have reported that the connection might get slower with the time of may disconnects sometimes.
There are two methods through which you can get rid of this issue. Both of them are stated below:
- Refresh your connection and reboot your device
- Clear cache option or by removing data
Solution 01: Refresh your connection and reboot your device
If you are facing resistance in connecting your device, you need to reboot your phone if you have not done it recently.
- Firstly you need to reboot your device and your router also when you are facing connectivity issues.
- You should check your Wi-Fi mood that should be on even if your device is on sleep mood. You can check it through settings.
- Go to settings.
- Backup all your network settings.
- And then reset all of your settings.
- And then connects to your Wi-Fi to check whether you have solved it or it is still there.
Solution 02: Clear cache option or by removing data
- First of all, you need to tap on power off-key, for that reason hold down the power key.
- When it gets turned off, then you hold on the power and volume key at the same time.
- Then you need to select the power key by navigating through the volume keys when it bunts to the recovery option.
- After that, move data and reboot your device.
- You should checks for updates from time to time.
- Also, check for the ISP of your router to know about the framework. It should be up to date.
also see related posts
What to do if your auto-brightness not working as expected on your OnePlus 6T?
What’s your Reaction?